Frequently Asked SEO Questions:
The FAQ serves to inform
clients about common search engine optimization questions. If you couldn't find an answer to your
question please use our contact page for a response.
- Q. Where can I review your SEO packages & How Much Does SEO Cost?
- A. Because the nature of the world wide web, and the uniqueness of every industry, it is impossible and unwise to
attempt a 'one size fits all' approach. Distinct SEO treats each client and project uniquely and seek to provide equally unique solutions to achieve lasting results. Read more: Why we don't have flat rates or packages
- Q. How can I make the right decision when choosing a SEO consultation/service firm?
- A. This is a good question since many individuals claim to have expertise in SEO but in reality
do not have adequate training and skills necessary excel. Distinct SEO Inc. combines over 6 years of search engine optimization
experience and business strategy consultation. Our staff combine this experience with their previous training in the field of business strategy and economics.
- Q. Where can I see some of your past results?
- A. Distinct SEO is happy walk clients through our online portfolio upon request. We have a number of web sites
competing for very competitive search terms. You may also be interested in visiting our informative blog to review some of our online testimonials from current and past SEO clients.
- Q. How do I know where my investment dollars are going?
- A. Distinct SEO Inc. provides full disclosure of our work. We offer detailed accounts of work completed, regular updated reports of your web site analytics and rankings, and transparent repsonses to your questions.
- Q. I only need some of your SEO services, can I pick and choose?
- A. The nature of the online search industry is dynamic, small items overlooked as a result of
poor SEO can cause significant impacts on your search engine placement. Because of this we recommend full SEO
service packages. However, we understand some webmasters have a good foundation in SEO and need expertise in only select
areas. These clients are welcome to contact us with their request and we will be happy
to meet your needs.
- Q. Is your 'free analysis' really free?
- A. Absolutely. We will provide a synopsis regarding your current search engine positioning
and suggest suitable plans of action free of charge.
- Q. How long will I need consultation?
- A. Depends on the nature of the web site. However, generally on-page SEO will be a one time invesment. The ongoing
component of your budget will be devoted to web promotion. The size and length will depend on your industry. We can provide basic consultation
while you apply necessary changes. Or we can be more hands on and complete changes and spearhead your promotion programs ourselves. Generally we break
this process down into monthly installments.
- Q. Do you have information about your company and staff?
- A. Please visit our About Us page for more details about Distinct SEO Inc.